Lets put it this way. I can burn cds as well as dvds. If you want to make an ISO image that's easy enough to do. No mouse is needed to do those functions. The blueray player it comes with has keyboard shortcuts for most items, but since I don't have bluerays, I haven't been able to test that. I primarily use burnin rom.

Shane

On 3/31/2014 7:28 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:
I used it a long time ago. How accessible is it? I stop with 8 because jaws could not look at it. If I remember I could copy CDs but do not recall could copy DVDs. How much is it now?

-----Original Message----- From: Shane Hecker
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 7:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] DVD Burner

If you are talking about software, I use Nero 2014. Nero Burnin Rom
works nicely. If you're talking about hardware, that doesn't matter too
much. The software is the primary concern when it comes to
accessibility. Having said that, over all, I've had good experience with
Plextor and Liteon dvd burners.

Shane