Thanks so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Settings for Outlook 2010

Hi

To hide the reading pane, while you're in a folder, press alt+v for the view
ribbon.  Then, if you're using the JAWS virtual ribbons, arrow down to the
layout group and right arrow and arrow down to reading pane and press space.
If you're not using the JAWS virtual ribbons, tab to layout pane.  Arrow
down to off and press enter.  I can't tell you how to tab immediately to the
navigation pane.  But when I want the list of folders, I just press
control+y.  I personally like the JAWS virtual ribbons.