My wife noticed that vipre antivirus software has a neat feature for the
sighted community. When doing a google or duckduckgo search all safe sites
have a green check mark and a red mark for unsafe sites. I tried to find
those with jaws and so far am having no luck. It would be nice if I could
have jaws tell me before I would click on one. Vipre still will not let me
into it but it still would be nice to be aware.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R