You mean, JAWSKey with nnumber-row 6 key, to get into the Settings Center. JAWSKey+F6 is related to HTML elements.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Enabling MSAA mode

Hello Don,

Switching between MSAA modes when using JAWS is application-specific. Start in the application where you want to use it. Press JAWS key with function key 6 to launch the settings center. Type MSAA in the search box and then use down arrow key to the second of two items, which deals with the MSAA mode. Press spacebar until the enhanced setting is selected. Use the Apply button and then the OK button. If you get double echoing of text then you might need to adjust the screen echo. Here is some informational text from
the window where you change MSAA modes:

Use this combo box to select one of the following MSAA modes: Automatic, Enhanced, or Classic. Select Automatic to use MSAA when it is appropriate for such menus. Normally you do not need to change to the Enhanced setting.
If you know this application is MSAA enabled, changing this setting to
Enhanced may give better results. This setting in combination with the
Screen Echo setting of highlighted text may provide too much speech (double echo). If so, change the Screen Echo setting in the User Options dialog to "Echo no Text." Using this setting will not allow Window Class assignments to take effect as defined in the Window Classes dialog. Classic is known as JAWS Legacy MSAA handling. This setting in combination with the Screen Echo setting of highlighted text may provide too much speech (double echo). If so, change the Screen Echo setting in the User Options dialog to "Echo no Text." Using this setting will not allow Window Class assignments to take
effect as defined in the Window Classes dialog.  This option is only
available for specific applications and cannot be set for "Default/All
Applications".

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net