And the bigger question would be why someone would want to do this?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 4:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Office 2013

I don't think you can have two instances of Office on your computer at
once.
I tried to install 2013 and keep 2010 at the same time, but after the
installation of 2013, my Office 2010 was gone from my computer. Unless

someone else knows of a way to keep them both, I think you will lose
2007
during the installation.

hth,
Michael Boyd