Thank you for all your help I think I got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 10:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do i add a email account in outlook 2010

hello;
if your going to setup a pop3 gmail account; using Verizon

       Set up Verizon Online Email with Outlook 2010

 Setup Outlook 2010

1. Open Outlook 2010
2. Choose the File tab alt+f.
3. Under Account Information, choose  Add Account. The Add New Account
window opens.
4. Enter the following into the Auto Account Setup window:

In the Your Name field, enter your full name.
In the E-mail Address field, enter your gmail Online email address.
In the Password field, enter your gmail Online password.
In the Retype Password field, type your gmail Online password.

5. Choose  the Manually configure server settings or additional server types
radio button.
6. Enter on the Next button. The Internet E-mail Settings window opens.
7. Enter your Internet E-mail Settings:

In the Your Name field, type your full name as you want it to appear.
In the E-mail Address field, type your Gmail Online email address.
>From the Account Type drop-down, select POP3.
In the Incoming mail server field, type pop.gmail.com In the Outgoing mail
server (SMTP) field, type smtp.gmail.com In the User Name field, type your
Verizon Online user name.
In the Password field, type your gmail Online password.

8. Enter More Settings.
9. Choose the Outgoing Servers tab and specify the following settings:

• Select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication • Select Use
same settings as my incoming mail server

10. Select the Advanced tab and specify the following settings:

The Incoming Server (POP3) should be set to 995.
The Outgoing Server (SMTP) should be set to 465.
Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL (select from dropdown)
11. Enter Ok 12. Enter on Next and Finish to complete your account setup.