To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MSE Now Flagging My PC Status As "At Risk"

Hi Gerald,
One of my XP machines shows the same,
the other does not because I did not install the update that I posted about
the other day.
You could click the link and see what Microsoft has to say.
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>