From: "Liuda" <balciu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010 no tools menu

Well, brave I am not.  However, I think I must try to straighten out this
problem in Styles which is causing ghost writing in Word 2010 docs and
E-mail messages I reply to with Outlook 2010.  There is often my name in
brackets on my reply messages, just scattered all around everywhere.  There
is Headline Level 3 and others in Word docs.  I have no idea how this all
started or ever got there.  Also sometimes when I receive a message, instead
of it reading, I hear document 1 or document 4 or document any number and I
must manually get the message started at the top.

I am hoping that I can figure out some way to eliminate these annoyances and
time wasting extra baggage.

Also, when I checked to see the version or title of my Outlook 2010, I heard
Outlook 14. Something which is very disconcerting.
Thanks for any ideas.
Liuda