I used these directions (less efficiently) to create my signature in Outlook
10 or whatever I have, and all went very well.  Then I decided to edit my
sig line, so that I could add my new blog.  Got into signatures, no problem.
Clicked on the signature name, no problem.  Clicked on edit.  Got myself
into the signature block, and couldn't get a cursor so I could remove a word
and add what I wanted to add.  Ended up copying the sig line from one of my
posts, going into Word, making the changes I wanted, going back to my
signature in outlook, deleting it, then adding the new one which I had
copied from Word into the signature block.  Round about, but it did work.
I'd be interested, though, for future reference to know what I was doing
wrong or not doing at all.  I'm using Windows 7 Ultima and JAWS 14.

Shoshana