From: "jim rawls" <jazzpi...@ca.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] setting up a group in OE 6.

I hope this is OK for this list. I am using jaws 15, and have recently
installed OE 6 for W7 on my computer, and it works wonderfully, but I have
forgotten how to set up a group in OE. I figured it was O.K. to use this
list, since the key strokes using jaws to do this, would be what I need. if
the moderator feels this shouldn't belong here, I apologize, anyway, how do
I do it? Jim