Dana, I don't know exactly if this is what you want, but you can set the Jaws
voice to be the same no matter what it reads. Or you can have it read
differently for some thing if you desire. I just use the Alt V keystroke when
in Jaws and tab through the selections. I have mine set to read everything in
the same voice and the only difference is it raises in pitch when it reads a
capital  letter. Hope I understood your question and that this helps. Judy &
Tallie