From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 2:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Chrome,

Hi jorge,

A few years is a long time in Yahoo's world! Their Web site has become a lot
more inaccessible via the user interface since then, what with all the
changeovers they've gone through. I haven't heard anything about the Yahoo
browser itself lately, so it hasn't caught on, unless it is used just on
yahoo sites.