From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] getting rid of greater signs

Hi Judy,

Would you happen to have MS Word on your computer?  If you do try the
following:
1. With the email open press, control + A, to select all the text in the
email &, control + C, to copy it to the clipboard.
2. Open a new Word document & paste the text into the Word doc.
3. Press, control + H, to open the find & replace dialog.
4. In the, Find What, field type the greater than sign.
5. Tab 1 time to the Replace With field, & put in a space with the spacebar
or, you can leave this field blank.
6. Tab to the , Replace All, button & press the spacebar.
You will hear Jaws report that there's been X amount of replacements blah,
blah.  I don't recall the exact lingo.
7. Press Escape to close the Find & Replace dialog
8. Press, Control + A, to select all the text &, control + C, to copy it to
the clipboard.
9. Now go back to your email & forward it to yourself.  You can edit the
subject field if you desire, tab to the message field, select all & delete.
Now paste the cleaned text from the clipboard & edit the text as you find
necessary to be edited & send it to yourself.

You'll now have a clean email to save.
HTH
Take care.
Mike