Dato: 10. maj 2014 13:50
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] question regarding jaws and MSWord;

good morning all;

I have a quesstion from a client,

regarding word, he's using MSOffice 2010.

I hope this email finds you doing very well. I have a question about Jaws
and word. Jaws is giving me a hard time when I am reading through word
documents. First it will not read when the document changes pages instead it
just stops reading. This is when I am reading line by line. In the past it
would read smoothly to the next page and just announce "page 2". It also
won't let me continue on to the next page unless I read word by word then it
carries me over to the next page. In addition sometimes it will skip pages
for example starting on page 1 and then jumping to page 3 and I can't read
page 2 unless I go back to the end of page 1 and move forward word by word
until it advances to page 2. This is very frustrating and it is slowing me
down a lot at the moment. If you can offer any help or suggestions it would
be very greatfully appreciated. I hope this is a common problem and
something easy to fix. Take care for now.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have the window maximized and it is still
giving me trouble. The problem is if I want to cut and paste or edit the
material in any way it won't let me because Jaws will stop at the line break
between pages. Also some pages will disappear for example it might start on
page 1 then jump ahead to page 3 or 4 and then I have to go back to where
the end of page 1 is and move forward using Control and the Arrow kets to
move word by word. If I accidently go to far for example on to page 3 from
page 2, I lose page 2 again and have to repet my steps to get back onto that
page. My text is all there, it is just a pain to access it and edit.

If I do incert and down errow it will read everything.

Anyway, I don't know if that helps or not.