From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] steps for using windows backup

I’m using windows 8.1 with jaws 15, is it possible to make a system image and a
system repair disc using jaws to guide me through the process?  I tried before
I got as far as create a system image, then jaws announces where do you want to
save the image and the flash drive where I want to save to is displayed.  I
press enter and then cancel is displayed, but jaws does not announce if
anything is going on.  are there more steps to do, or is it not possible to do
this with jaws?

Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee