I found I did not need the software ‘classic shell’  since I have my profile on
the desktop, I decided to try something.  after opening my profile folder I
just simply created a new folder and named it accessories then exited my
profile and opened the start menu to see what files to copy to my new
accessories folder and after opening the start menu I found an accessories
folder appeared  with everything fromprevious windows.  I did not do anything
special so I don’t know but its organized now.
if you have not seen this thread I’m using windows 8.1 and jaws 15
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee