From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 7:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Google chrome

Does Google chrome work well with jaws? I find this interesting. Where my
daughter works they often must search for something. The security team will
only allow google crome on the work computers including lap tops for case
workers. They state that it is the only safe browser.
They may only have an approved antivirus software and firewall on the
computers and cell phones.Sometimes she askes me for help I would like to
use the same software that she uses.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R