From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 6:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Searching for an email in Outlook 2010

hello;

perhaps you can tell me what steps you are taking?

if your using the f3key, no need to enter, just press the key, type in the
search, wait a few seconds and then tab to the results.
if you are using the ctrl+shift+f=find/search, type in the criteria, now
enter,

you will hear, find now button, just press the f6key,

anyway, what steps are you taking.

if the person's name isn't in the contact list, then you will need to search
for another criteria, perhaps a subjectline, words within the message etc.