Hi,

I've just recently configured outlook to use with another email accout
I have.  It is through Centurylink which I think also has embarq mail.
 What I'm trying to figure out is there a light version Ican use and
if so how do I set it to this?  Secondly, when I open messages they
just say read only and when I navigate to where the message body is
they don't read anyting even in messages I know there is text in the
body.  I know outlook web app light is only good for office 365 and
live.edu and microsoft exchange servers which my centurytel.net email
through centurylink.net is none of those to my knowledge.

thanks,

Dacia