You are right, it is accessible, but I can't get the media to play on the
PC.  It works fine on my iPhone.

DJ

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws and MLb audio;

MLB has an accessibility page. They have been working well with the use
of screen readers. The cost is a very affordable $20 a year.
The player included in the accessible area is easy to use.
take a look at the page I use and see if it helps you.
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mpa/index.jsp

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net