Hi Ed,  I am back. Okay Try this I use this for MS Office Excel 2010

Ed, here you go

_CreatingAccessibleRangesInMicrosoftExcel.htm

Creating Titles that Read Automatically Using Excel's Built-In Naming Function
(Document Author)

Microsoft Excel has a built-in function that can be used to give names to a
cell or a range of cells. JAWS looks for certain specific names to identify
which cells contain row and column titles. If the titles are defined in this
fashion, the information is stored right in the worksheet rather than in a JAWS
file and can be used to speak the title information to anyone using JAWS 6.1 or
later. Furthermore, anyone can build these row and column names into a
spreadsheet without installing or using JAWS.

Using Names to Create Column and Row Titles

Move to the intersection of the row and column titles and do the following:

Excel 2003 and Prior Versions

ALT+I, Insert menu, followed by N for Name submenu, then ENTER on Define.

Start here Ed...
Excel 2010
ALT+M, Formulas tab of the ribbon, followed by M for Define Name, and then
ENTER on Define Name.

The Define Name dialog box opens. The cursor is in the Names in Workbook edit
box.

Both Row and Column Titles

Type in the word Title (capital T) and press ENTER to close the dialog box.
Focus returns to the worksheet again.

Now as a JAWS user navigates left, right, up, or down, JAWS automatically
speaks the row and column headers for each cell.

Only Row or Column Titles

Sometimes a spreadsheet contains only row titles or only column titles. The
procedures used for these titles are similar to the previous procedure.

Row Titles Only

Navigate to the column containing the titles, and open the Define Name dialog
box in the same way as before. This time type in RowTitle (one word with mixed
case and no spaces) and press ENTER. Note: capital letters for the first letter
of each word

Column Titles Only

For sheets containing just column titles, navigate to the row containing the
column titles, open the Define Name dialog box as before, type in ColumnTitle,
and press ENTER. Again, use mixed case with capital letters for the first
letter of each word and do not put any spaces between the words. If you do, you
get an error that says "That name is not valid."

These procedures can also be used when column titles span multiple rows or when
row titles span multiple columns. When the column titles span multiple rows,
select all of the rows before creating the ColumnTitle definition. When the row
titles span multiple columns, select all of the columns before creating the
RowTitle definition.

Very very important... Remember that row and column titles are now saved within
the worksheet, not in a JAWS file. So be sure to save the workbook after
defining the names, or they will be gone the next time you use the spreadsheet.

Changing Title Name Definitions

If you should alter a worksheet so that the row or column titles are in
different locations, you can delete the existing names and create new ones.

Excel 2003 and Prior Versions

Excel 2010

ALT+I, Insert menu, followed by N for Name submenu, then ENTER on Define.

ALT+M, Formulas tab of the ribbon, followed by N for Name Manager.

Press TAB to move to the list of names. Activate the Delete button to delete
the selected name, ALT+D.

NOTE: Some spreadsheets may also have other cells or ranges of cells that are
named that do not pertain to title locations. An example of this might be a
range of cells that has been given a name, such as "FirstQuarterSales" or
"Information." When names are given to cells the names can be used to navigate
to that location in the worksheet by using the GoTo command in Excel, CTRL+G or
F5. So be aware that there will often be other names used within workbooks
besides those that JAWS monitors for title reading.

The above was found on the net...
Robin east