hello;

try the following;

1, ctrl+shift+l= create distribution list;

2, now type in the name of the distribution list;

3, tab once, you will hear the name of the list,
press enter,

4, to add a contact press, alt+h+t
now tab to the list of contacts,
arrow and choose a contact you wish to add to the distribution list,
now tab and enter on,
members button, the client will be added.

another way is,

1, create the list,
ctrl+shift+l,
type in the name of the distribution list,
press the escape key, and say yes to changes,
so now the distribution list is created,

now, ctrl+shift+b=addressbook,
you land into a search edit,
so type in the name of the distribution list,
tab once, you should see the name, press enter,
now press,
alt+h+t=add members
tab to the contacts list,
arrow to select a contact,
now tab enter on members button, contact will be added, tab ok press enter.

hope this helps.