Hello list,

There’s an issue I’ve been noticing for a while, but hadn’t gotten around to
asking about it.

I’m using a Brailliant BI 40 with JFW 15 on my Windows 7 laptop. When I have
multiple applications open and use the Brailliant to cycle through using the
spacebar+t command on the display (Jaws alt+tab), I’m only taken to only two
application windows. No matter if I have three or more applications open.

Has anyone else noticed this be it with their Brailliant or other display?
Might it be a bug with the display or perhaps the screen reader (which I
doubt).

Thanks,