From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Dacia Luck
Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook question

I've been using the rest of office, namely word and excell for a
couple years.  I just configured my outlook email a couple of weeks
ago when it became necessary for me to use it and it says I need to
enter the key the other office programs didn't ask me to do this.  I
guess I can try entering the key and see what happens.

Dacia