Hi, c, c++, visual basic and assembly language are accessible with jaws.  I
heard java is also accessible, but i got no success.
-----Original message-----
From: Jorge Paez
Sent:  10/06/2014, 9:32  pm
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] programmers' question

Hi all.
So, I'm starting freshmen year of college in the fall, majoring in
Computer Science.
Just wanted to know if any of you knew what programming environments
and languages were accessible?
I know HTML/CSS/JavaScript/XHTML/PHP can be done in notepad,
but what about programs that require their own special software, such
as the Android Java Eclipse?

Thanks,

Jorge