What is the Jaws cursor button?  I mean what key is that?

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Viewing Webpages With A Sighted Person

Hi Mohib Anwar Rafel,

Thank you very much for your input & reply.  I finally remembered the
keystroke / function, it's tethering the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor.  This
makes the Jaws cursor follow the PC cursor.  The keystroke is, Control,
Insert, + NumPad minus / Jaws cursor button.  This keystroke is a toggle so
it turns this function  on & off.  Thanks again.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.