From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Patterson
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Avast and Malware Bites Scripts

Scripts for malware don't exist as far as I know. So, here's your best
problem to solve. Write scripts yourself. That's how to learn; however,
judging from your past development where you did hardly any research
yourself, I doubt you will get the initiative to learn instead of someone
spoon feeding you.

Gary Patterson