Mike,
Thanks for the info.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Installing jaws 15

Hi

While you're using JAWS 15 after installing it, press insert+j to open the
JAWS window, or context menu if you run JAWS from the system tray.  Now open
the utilities menu and move to the second item, which is merge utility and
press enter.  Make sure the source is 14.0 and tab to the OK button and
press enter.  The last time I used the merge utility in JAWS 15, or maybe
JAWS14, it merged everything except for some JKM files, keyboard mapping,
that I had created in my user settings folder to add or change some
keystrokes to some applications that has JKM files in the default settings
folder.