Is there a Lithuanian using JAWS who successfully uses a Lithuanian
Dictionary installed in your computer.  I can use one from the Internet, but
when I am away from the Internet and still must write, I am totally stuck.
I installed Alkonas and it does not work with JAWS 12; JAWS simply does not
read what everyone else sees on the screen, a huge problem.

If you know of any other Lithuanian Dictionary that I may install in my
computer from somewhere, please be so kind as to share this information with
me.

In advance, thank you very much.  Labai ačiū.

“Ką darai – daryk gerai.”

Whatever you do – do it well. “