I don't know how to navigate GMail online with Jaws. I tried settings, create a filter, using to and subject fields test filter ... I get nothing under where Gmail tells me my search criteria. I am giving up. I would love my online Gmail in box to list all my messages similar to Outlook. I wonder if any tutorials for Jaws with Online Gmail? I would love to sort by different fields like I do in Outlook Express. GMail tells me that Internet Explorer is outdated but I don't wish to upgrade. Besides I heard that upgraded IE versions greater than 8 don't work with XP.
I know that I need to upgrade OS but not ready yet.
Thanks for your suggestion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felini...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using Gmail online

Hi Ann,

If you go into your Gmail account on line, try looking in "all mail".  You
might want to quickly check your inbox there, as well as the spam folder and
the trash.  Trash is emptied every 30 days, so if the original was sent
longer ago than that, it won't be there, and I can't guaranty that it will
be in the other folders I've suggested, but it might.

Shoshana