From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] the June update is out

Interesting, I tried downloading it on 2 different machines and no joy. On
my 64 bit system I tried a direct update using the option under the help
menu. Oh well it's off to the web site again to see it works. Possibly
because the system is overloaded because of all the other downloads going on
at this time.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.