Hi, list, every week my church emails me the order of service for the coming
Sunday. It is an attached word document. Well, today I opened the email, and
hit enter to open the document and I got something wanting me to choose a
language. I have never encountered this before, and arrowing through it I
couldn't find just plain English anywhere, or American or united states
English etc. I don't know why or what this is. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Judy & Tallie