Thanks. Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 2:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to fast forward youtube video

Turn off virtual  cursor.
Use J to rewind, L to fast-forward.

If you tab to the control bar while the video is playing, the following
keystrokes should work:

      Spacebar:  Play/Pause when the seek bar is selected. Activate a button

if a button has focus
      Play/Pause  Play / Pause
     Stop
     Moves to the next track in a play/list
      Left/Right arrow on the seek bar Moves through the video.
     Seek backward/forward 5 seconds
      Home/End on the seek bar: Goes to beginning/end.
     Seek to the beginning/last seconds of the video
      Up/Down arrow on the seek bar: Increases or decreases volume.
        Increase/Decrease volume 5%
      Numbers 1 to 9 (not on the numeric pad) on the seek bar: Goes to a
point that is 10% to 90% of the video respectively.  Seek to the 10% to 90%
of the video