To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 9:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Keystrokes For Changing Colors

Hi All,

I've been all through the Jaws help topics trying to find keystrokes for
changing colors. The only color keystroke I could find is, Insert + 5, &
this keystroke reports the foreground & background colors.  Does Jaws have
any commands for changing the background & font colors?  For example, my
Internet Explorer & Outlook Express colors are black on white.  If not,
where would a person go to change these color options? I'm running XP, IE8, OE, & J13 thru J15. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thank y'all mooy
moocho.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.