I use chicken nugget all the time and like it

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 9:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] additions to the programs page

For what it's worth I just placed a link for a version of Outlook Express
that works with windows 7 although I make no claims to its stability. It
seems fine on the systems I have it on locally so far but the future is
always in question.

In simple English, "use at your own risk".

I also just added a link for chicken nugget which is supposed to be very
accessible although I personally cannot confirm or deny that statement
myself.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.