Did this problem start when you updated to Firefox 30? Perhaps the problem is with the latest version of Firefox and not with JAWS.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Doc Wright" <godfea...@wrighthere.net>
To: <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 2:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & firefox

For some reason when I open firefox lately I can't move on the page unless I
tab.  What would cause the virtual pc cursor to suddenly stop working when
I'm on a web page?  Although when I press jawskey+z it says virtual pc
cursor off, which means it was already on but I cannot arrow anywhere on the
page?  The version of firefox I have is 300.0

****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?