Hello Listers,

I use outlook dot com as my e-mail client.

I have a hotmail address.

I also have Windows Live Mail installed on my computer and I
have windows 7 Premium.

I have trouble reading my writing in my outlook dot com
messages when I compose them; I use jaws version 11.

However, when I compose messages in Windows Live Mail, I am
able to read my text in those messages.

When I start up Windows Live Mail, it asks me for my
username and password. I type in my hotmail address and password that I use for
outlook dot com and my messages seem to come down to my computer.

Question:

Is this normal behaviour for Windows Live Mail, or do I need
to contact my internet service provider to set up pop down settings in windows
live mail to allow messages to come down from Outlook dot com?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jacques