Well, I was out to try and help.That machine is having major problems. The
system restore dates do not go back far enough. When you try to run anything
other than internet explorer there is a message that the shimeng.dll is
corrupt. It states to recover with the windows disks. there is no cd. I
guess that it is in another partition on the hd.
I tried to run a virus scan and the set up produced the same error. I then
tried to create a cd with her word documents. That process also had the
error.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R