Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 2:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & Vipre Antivirus

I also have Vipre Internet Security 2014, but find that I need to use the
JAWS cursor to review a bit to get an idea what I need to do. I find it a
bit disorientated in the settings tab for scanning. I wonder if there's a
bit of scripting that can deal with this issue. I hope it's clear as to what
I'm trying to say. Somebody should make some scripts that facilitate the
areas where the JAWS cursor is needed.

I'm not really complaining (or maybe I am), but VIS seems to be the most
accessible than other Internet security programs.

I also wonder if I do encounter a virus or other malware, what Vipre will do
and how JAWS will react in regards to interfacing with the alert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Boyd" <blindb...@comcast.net>