From: Petro Giannakopoulos
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:17 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows XP & Outlook Express Mail

When I recieve mail with Outlook Express using Windows XP I do not see the
email address of the person who sent me the message but only their name. Is
there a way to see their name along with their email address? The way I get
their email address is view the email properties through Details tab and
source. I copy and paste the email. Also I do not use the add contacts
feature.

---
protection is active.