Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:57 AM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] creating a printer friendly document

I am wondering if there is a program to create a printer friendly
document that takes out much of the html stuff. It use to be most news
organizations would have a link on there page to click on to a printer
friendly text of the article which takes out buttons and html links. For
example the washington Post did this.  However, I don't see this as much
anymore.