Hi everyone, I have a question about my new Notebook asusx200ca.the Sound of the Notebook is lo it is enough for listening music but not good while watching movies but when I start a recording program like (sound recorder or a Webcam recorder) the sound will suddenly increase.Also when I checked the review in the internet they says that "the sound of the Notebook is based on the asus Sonic master technology it includes 6 presets for watching videos, listening music, playing games etc" but they did not said how to switch between them.So this is my question, can I increase my Notebook's sound without starting a recording program? Also how can I switch between the given presets? Why the sound seems to be increased when a recording program is running?Please help