Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 3:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Edit field in WLM

Hi all,
15.0, Win 7 and WLM.
When I send a new e mail, It seems that the edit field will only hold about 3 words on 1 line.
When I hit the read all command, all I get is the word,”edit” repeatedly.
I seemed to have success by hitting the menu key and arrowed down to “Maximize”. Is there a way to keep this setting so I don’t have to go through this process every time I compose a new message?

Thanks.

Rich