you can also use Kurzweil 1000 but sorry I don't remember the web address or anything.

On 7/26/2014 11:54 PM, Petro Giannakopoulos wrote:
You need an OCR program. I have Open Book from Freedom Scientific. Maybe
others can tell you what you need like Fine Reader or Abbey I believe it is.

Maybe call Canon and ask them if they have stand alone versions of the above
two OCR programs on their website so you can download it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allen Childs" <af...@mediacombb.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and the Canon Pixma,MG2220
printer/scanner/copier

Thanks,
I'll remember that.  I was also wanting to know is there any way for
JAWS to read the scanned document, after it is scanned using the Image
Garden, that is with the scanner.

Regards,
Allen

Skype: musicfan60

I wonder if clouds ever look down at us and say,
"Hey look. That one is shaped like an idiot!"