I never used the ins/page down feature but in the mail box tree view in parens you'll find the number of unread emails. Are you finding that your spellchecker is functioning properly? Mine will not give me the (incorrectly spelled) word I entered, just a reiteration of the suggested word. Freedom Scientific may fix these issues in their next build. Maybe we can all make such a suggestion.