Hello Jason and all,

Windows Moviemaker is pretty tough, as it puts each video segment on a timeline that cannot really be accessed by keystrokes (i.e. a mouse is required). I too asked this question awhile ago, as I do a lot of videos on youtube. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sachin" <sachinantony...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Video Editing Programs Compatible With JAWS

Hi friend, I also posted this question in the list but unfortunately
didn’t have any response.  I think your problem can be solved by windows
movie maker.  It’s capable of doing some basic video editing like
cutting & trimming.  If you want an advanced video editing program there
are another choices like Adobe Premiere Pro, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, final
cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro but I don’t know will it work with Jaws?  I
think the clever persons in this list can ancer this question.  Please help.
Thanks in advance

Hello All,

   Is there any programs out there compatible with JAWS that would allow a
person to cut an hour long video that we recorded using our iPhone down to
about 20 or 30 minutes? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I am
using Windows 8 and JAWS 15.