I have been having a difficult problem with IE 10 and 11 and I'm not certain if
it is a JAWS issue, an IE issue or a Windows 7 problem.

When on webpages, especially when trying to download or get back to the page, I
get locked into a menu bar which will not read or close. I go to the "switch
to" option and it puts me right back into the menu bar.

JAWS won't read, the page won't show, although I can sometimes get JAWS cursor
to read it, but the PC cursor will not focus to JAWS and I can't click on any
links.

I've tried refreshing the screen and that doesn't help either.

This also happens when I close a webpage or folder on the computer. It will
immediately go to the menu bar, but I can minimize to the desktop and that
fixes the problem. This does not fix the problem if I am trying to work on a
webpage, however.

I am using both JAWS 14 and 15 and have the same issue with both versions.

Does anyone know the cause for this and how to fix it? I'm ready to smash my
computer!

Thanks.

Ann