nothing. This happen to me also. I closed everything yet it does. Restart and you might see that it got install.

-----Original Message----- From: Deb Caldbeck
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 5:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Flash Player 14

Windows 7, JAWS 15, latest build.  When I download flash from the Adobe site
itgoes to about 94% and then asks me to close the program.  If I open Flash
instead of downloading the install file it asks me to close IE.  What am I
doing wrong?

"In seeking for counsel it is necessary sometimes to hear what our inferiors
think, and to recommend ourselves to their prayers."

- St. Philip Neri

Deb and Banff

Holger Fiallo