Hi Diane

You probably have already checked, but have you checked your junk or spam
folder for messages from the group? I suggest this, because some of this groups
messages go into my inbox, while some messages end up in my junk box. Not sure
why this happens, because it isn't member specific on the messages that end up
in my junk box. And I do have the group email saved in my contacts.

Donna