Well if you are using windows seven and you need to know which windows seven you have you can type system information in the search box and hit enter. The first thing that comes up is system summary. You can tab down once and it will tell you which windows seven you have. For example mine says windows seven home primium. For other OS info you I will have to defer to the list. (smile)